April 2020 – Present
- Co-founded a mutual aid service that matched disused bicycles with people needing them for essential work duties (e.g. transportation to and from work, conducting work activities).
- Co-recipient of Awesome Foundation grant, July 2020, to help acquire additional bicycles for the program.
- Developed submission system for both bicycle donors and recipients using GSuite.
Marketing Coordinator, JUMP by Uber
April 2019 – July 2019
- Coordinated DC area outreach and promotions with regional JUMP/Uber marketing managers.
- Scheduled brand presence at events (e.g. Bike to Work Day, local sporting events, DC Bike Ride).
- Managed a team of Brand Ambassadors, scheduling their outreach locations and setting engagement goals.
- Engaged with local businesses and influencers to build brand awareness for JUMP bicycles and scooters.
- Promoted the brand to local leaders.
Fleet Manager, JUMP Bikes/Uber (formerly Social Bicycles)
September 2017 – March 2019
- Managed a fleet of electric-assist (“pedelec”) “smart” bicycles for a bike sharing system in the District of Columbia.
- Coordinated redistribution of bicycles throughout the eight Wards of DC, ensuring coverage for all communities.
- Enabled timely repairs and service to the fleet, communicating with other team members about any issues or improvements needed.
- Utilized online toolkit (CRM, fleet management, statistics aggregation) to track bike usage, spot ridership trends, and discover needs within our coverage area.
- Promoted the brand as an ambassador for the company within the community.
Transportation & Public Infrastructure Committee, ANC2B
April 2014 – January 2020
- Advised and consulted with Advisory Neighborhood Commission in the greater Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC, on all matters regarding complete transportation infrastructure (including cycling, pedestrian, and motorist issues), parks, and other public-use screetscape and neighborhood facilities.
- Drafted letter to DDOT asking for follow-up on promises to address bicycling infrastructure issues with the 15th Street NW cycle track.
Chair, Potomac Pedalers, Washington, DC
January 2011 – January 2012
- Chaired the Potomac Pedalers Touring Club, a 501(c)(3) recreational cycling organization with over 2,000 members.
- Saw increase in membership and net assets after years of gradual decline via engagement with new target communities, enhancement of Internet outreach, and redesign of organization branding.
- Helped run the Back Roads Century, one of the premier endurance cycling events in the Mid-Atlantic, increasing participation and net fees collected.
- Coordinated migration of club website from Drupal and CiviCRM setup to a hosted system from YourMembership to better suit the needs of membership and volunteer website upkeep committee.
- Served as envoy for the club in engagement with government agencies, including the DC Council and law enforcement agencies in Maryland and Virginia, helping create strong working relationships with regard to cycling issues.
- Helped with budget making and contracts for the club, including annual budgets, event budgets and planning, and contracts with vendors.