Project Manager, Potomac Pedalers
February 2016 – Present
- Overseeing a complete redesign of the Internet presence of the Potomac Pedalers bicycle club.
- Working with club and developer to promote best practices and adhere to timeline goals.
- Assisting club with weekly maintenance of existing web platform before and during migration to new website.
Information Security Analyst, Georgetown University
September 2014 – May 2015
- Reviewed and provisioned SSL certificates for server administrators via InCommon.
- Performed security scans on University servers via Nessus and Qualys.
- Conducted vendor and application reviews to determine potential security and vulnerability threats.
- Granted VPN access to users via structured vetting process.
- Analyzed and logged network security threats to University data infrastructure using FireEye and Palo Alto tools.
Identity & Access Management Analyst, Georgetown University
March 2013 – September 2014
- Enforced campus-wide Acceptable Use Policy process to assist in forensic investigations of user data.
- Assisted in the creation of user IDs for single sign-in network identity system.
- Provided support to the University Information Security Office in IT security related projects.
- Trained the University community in best practices in information security.
Senior ITÂ Analyst, Georgetown University
April 2003 – March 2013
- Provided Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for technology issues affecting faculty, staff, and students at a major university.
- Translated complex issues with Windows, Mac OS, web publishing, networking to users of varying levels of technology expertise.
- Advised and trained users and peers on emerging technology, including social media, web trends, OS developments, mobile technology.
- Developed and implemented training programs covering major computer operating systems and applications, including Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Oversaw fellow IT Analysts and a group of student employees who provided in-person tech support to fellow students, as well as faculty and staff.
Information Specialist, Netkey, Branford, CT
September 1997 – January 2003
- Provided Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for touchscreen, Internet-based kiosk technology for Fortune 500 clients, including remote administration and on-site visits.
- Designed and implemented graphical user interfaces on touchscreen kiosks.
- Developed training program for clients to learn kiosk design and maintenance, including accessible design strategy.
- Presented kiosk and website design proposals for potential clients.