Field Director, Patrick Kennedy for Ward 2 DC CouncilÂ -Â April 2020 – June 2020
- Directed field operations for the Democratic primary and special election campaigns for a Ward-level DC Council candidate.
- Recruited volunteers for outreach, phone banking, postcard mailing, all while observing social distancing practices required during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Worked with core campaign staff to develop messaging and outreach strategy for an ever changing campaign landscape.
- Ensured campaign’s field outreach was inclusive and progressive at every stage.
Transportation & Public Infrastructure Committee, ANC2BÂ -Â April 2014 – January 2020
- Advise and consult with Advisory Neighborhood Commission in the greater Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC, on all matters regarding complete transportation infrastructure (including cycling, pedestrian, and motorist issues), parks, and other public-use screetscape and neighborhood facilities.
- Drafted letter to DDOT asking for follow-up on promises to address bicycling infrastructure issues with the 15th Street NW cycle track.
Chair-Elect/Chair, Potomac Pedalers – January 2010 – January 2012
- Acted as political liaison for District of Columbia bicycling issues.
- Testified before DC Council, Montgomery County (Maryland) Council, Montgomery County Police Department on bicycling and bicycle safety related policy and issues.
- Worked with town leadership in various towns in Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland for bicycle-related events.
Ward 2 Representative, DC Democratic State Committee – November 2004 – November 2008
- Ran for election to the District of Columbia’s official Democratic Party body.
- Campaign was grassroots and community-based.
- Served as technology advisor to DC Democratic State Committee, modernizing their online presence, revamping the body’s website, and building a more streamlined communications structure.
- Advised on transportation and public infrastructure issues.