I’ve been skiing since I was a child, and to me it is a life philosophy. It embodies freedom, challenge, overcoming fear, harnessing adrenaline, and thinking while on the move. It is both deeply independent and individual, while also being social and convivial. The mountains are always calling.
- Raced USSA and FIS alpine in SL, GS, SG, and DH in the Intermountain, Rocky Mountain, Far West, Northern, and Eastern Divisions for 8 years.
- Raced USCSA for Connecticut College for one year, helping team make regional championships.
- Volunteered at 2001 FIS Alpine World Cup downhill at Snowbasin, UT, as part of course maintenance crew.
- Volunteered at 2002 Olympic Winter Games women’s speed and alpine combined events at Snowbasin, UT, directing course maintenance during training and competition events.
Alpine Race Coaching:
- Coached United States Ski & Snowboarding Association (USSA) junior alpine racers at summer race camp run by Rowmark Ski Academy at Blackcomb, BC.
- Coached USSA Masters racers at camps in the Rocky Mountain Division for 3 years.
- Named Head Coach of Liberty Mountain Racing Team (LMRT) in May 2016 for the 2016-17 ski season and continue said role.
- Currently coach USSA U16 and U19 racers for LMRT in USSA’s Eastern Division, with racers qualifying for Pennsylvania State Championships, USSA Eastern Region U16 Finals, USSA Eastern Region U19 Championships, and USSA Eastern Region U19 Finals and Championships.
- Qualified all four of LMRT’s U16 female athletes to regional USSA regional Finals and Championship events (2016).
- Course setter at Pennsylvania U16 and U19 Championship qualification events (2016, 2018, 2019).
- Course setter at USSA U16 Eastern Finals, representing the Pennsylvania Alpine Racing Association (2017).
- Race official at both Pennsylvania and Eastern Regional Championship events (2016, 2017, 2019).
- Regional Chair for the Pennsylvania Alpine Racing Association (2017-present).
- Served on ad-hoc USSA Junior Development committee as representative for the Pennsylvania Alpine Race Association (2018).
- USSA Level 100 Alpine Coach
- USSA Level 2 Alpine Official (14x referee, 5x Chief of Race, 11x course setter)
- USOC SafeSport Certified (2018-present)
- Red Cross First Aid & CPR certified
- US CDC Concussion certified