Fleet Manager, JUMP Mobility/Social Bicycles
September 2017 – Present
- Manage a fleet of electric-assist (“pedelec”) “smart” bicycles for a bike sharing system in the District of Columbia.
- Coordinate redistribution of bicycles throughout the eight Wards of DC, ensuring coverage for all communities.
- Enable timely repairs and service to the fleet, communicating with other team members about any issues or improvements needed.
- Utilize online toolkit (CRM, fleet management, statistics aggregation) to track bike usage, spot ridership trends, and discover needs within our coverage area.
- Promote the brand as an ambassador for the company within the community.
Transportation & Public Infrastructure Committee, ANC2B
April 2014 – Present
- Advise and consult with Advisory Neighborhood Commission in the greater Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC, on all matters regarding complete transportation infrastructure (including cycling, pedestrian, and motorist issues), parks, and other public-use screetscape and neighborhood facilities.
- Drafted letter to DDOT asking for follow-up on promises to address bicycling infrastructure issues with the 15th Street NW cycle track.
Chair, Potomac Pedalers, Washington, DC
January 2011 – January 2012
- Chaired the Potomac Pedalers Touring Club, a 501(c)(3) recreational cycling organization with over 2,000 members.
- Saw increase in membership and net assets after years of gradual decline via engagement with new target communities, enhancement of Internet outreach, and redesign of organization branding.
- Helped run the Back Roads Century, one of the premier endurance cycling events in the Mid-Atlantic, increasing participation and net fees collected.
- Coordinated migration of club website from Drupal and CiviCRM setup to a hosted system from YourMembership to better suit the needs of membership and volunteer website upkeep committee.
- Served as envoy for the club in engagement with government agencies, including the DC Council and law enforcement agencies in Maryland and Virginia, helping create strong working relationships with regard to cycling issues.
- Helped with budget making and contracts for the club, including annual budgets, event budgets and planning, and contracts with vendors.